Here's another nail art design for begginers that you could definitely recreate. The design is inspired by a dress worn by Queen Letizia of Spain during Spain's National Day 2016. Here are all the items you need.
White Nail Polis (Silky White by Chic Cosmetics), Glitter Nail Polish (Platinum Glitter by Caronia from the Caronia Night Glam Collection), a black acrylic paint and a toothpick and a fine striper brush.
Step by step instruction:
1. Begin with a white nail polish. Layer it on until you reach the desired opacity.
2. Use the striper brush and the acrylic paint/black nail polish to create the vines. You can go any direction you feel like.
3. Bend the pointed end of the toothpick, dip it in acrylic paint then start stamping your leaves. You may also use the brush.
4. Instead of a regular top coat, use a glitter nail polish for added sparkle.
That's it for this weeks's tutorial. I hope you like it. If you have any design request, write a comment below and I shall try my best to upload it soon.
- The Office | NACPAE
- Blue English Primrose Nail Art
- Biore UV Perfect Bright Face Milk
- Bella Blanca Bleach
- Nail Art Tools in the Philippines
- Sideways French Manicure