Here's another floral nail art perfect for summer. You would be needing paint on this one though because nail polishes aren't that flexible to mix together, takes time to dry and layer on top of each other.
For this one I'll be using Colortrends nail polish in Fancy (from Shopaholic Collection) for the background, Reeve's Acrylic paints in Crimson, Phthalo Green, Mars Black and Lemon Yellow and OMG Nail Art Brushes.
Step by Step Procedure
1. Layer a nude base color. Preferably it should be a little sheer just enough to cover any nail stains.
2. Use the yellow acrylic to paint the base of the flower petals with a detailing brush. Just press it to your nails allowing it to shape the petal on its own and drag it a bit to the center.
3. Use an orange color for the center of each flowers. Brush the it on top of the yellow following its shape.
4. Use a red one to layer on the orange center but make sure to leave out a few parts of the orange paint to show.
5. Add the leaves using a green acrylic paint. You may do it the same way you brushed the petals earlier and do it randomly for the rest particularly on the base where not much detail is needed.
6. Outline the flowers using a black acrylic paint and a fine tip brush.
7. Wait for it to dry before sealing it with your favorite top coat.
- The Office | NACPAE
- Blue English Primrose Nail Art
- Biore UV Perfect Bright Face Milk
- Bella Blanca Bleach
- Nail Art Tools in the Philippines
- Sideways French Manicure