French Manicure is definitely one of the easiest nail art design a beginner can try. Originally, a white nail polish is used to coat only the tip of the nails. Here's an easy twist to that classic French Manicure.
Products used are as follows: Chic in M.A.D. by chic centre, Blueberry by Caronia from the Tropical Doll Collection, Bobbie clear top coat and OMG Professional Touch nail art brush.
Step - by - step procedure:
1. Paint your nails with your desired base color and layer it on until it reached full opacity.
2. You may use a liner brush to create a guiding line then fill it in with a detailing brush. You may also use a tape if you want a straight line instead.
3. Wait for it to dry then top it off with a sheer top coat for a glossy finish.
Thank you for stopping by.
- The Office | NACPAE
- Blue English Primrose Nail Art
- Biore UV Perfect Bright Face Milk
- Bella Blanca Bleach
- Nail Art Tools in the Philippines
- Sideways French Manicure