It's been awhile since I've made a nail art video so I'm hoping you would like and recreate this red velvet cupcake inspired nail art. The products I used are: Burpberry from Bobbie's Bagoholic Collection, Silky white from Chic, Jocarste in #36, glitters and a few gems for the cupcake's candy toppings.
1. Place a scotch tape on half of your nails.
2. Paint the other half with red velvet color nail polish. I used Burpberry from Bobbie's Bagoholic collection.
3. Use a white nail polish for the cupcake's icing. I'm alternating it with a light pink color (Jocarste #36).
4. Before the tip completely dries, sprinkle a little glitter with a brush then place your gems for candy toppings.
5. Brush off any excess glitter to finish.
Alternatively, you can also watch this video to see how it's done.
I apologize if I took a long posting holiday because work has been crazy busy. Thank you for staying with me. I'll be writing again soon.