Biore is a Japanese brand of skin care I personally love because it works great at a very affordable price. The product I'd be reviewing is Biore's Uru Uru 2 in 1 Cleanser. I've been using it for quite a while now so I thought its time to do a review.
What: Bioré Uru Uru 2 in 1 Cleanser
Where to buy: Watsons and SM Department Stores; BeautyMnl.com
The first time I discovered it was last April. During summer time, my face can be quite oily on my t-zone and since I'm commuting to work everyday, so expect the dirt to really stick.
What: The Therapy: Secret - Made Anti - Aging Eye Treatment
Where to Buy: The Face Shop
" This soft, moisture - rich cream provides 360 - degree intense care around the eyes and helps make skin smooth and bright."
What: The Signature Skin Conditioning Serum
Where to buy: The Face Shop Boutique
Price: P1,495 / 80ml
What: St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Moisturizer
Where to buy: Watsons and Department Stores
Price: P249 / 283g
What: Eskinol Pure Cucumber Extract
Where to buy: Drug Store and Department Store
Price: P75.00 - P86.00 / 225ml
- Removes deep seated dirt, excess oil and makeup with Micro - cleanse and Anti - bacterial Formula.
- With pure cucumber extract to help refresh skin.
- With water minerals to help replenish moisture.
- The Office | NACPAE
- Blue English Primrose Nail Art
- Biore UV Perfect Bright Face Milk
- Bella Blanca Bleach
- Nail Art Tools in the Philippines
- Sideways French Manicure