This beginners' nail art design was actually inspired by another outfit worn by Queen Letizia of Spain. This is the second time I'm doing a nail art to honor her fashion sense (yes, I'm a fan) and I'm hoping I'm giving it enough justice ^_^
he products I used are: San san in Sapphire, Caress in Powder Yellow, Caronia in Brain Freeze, and a few round gems in yellow gold color.
Step by step procedure
1. Paint your chosen accent nail in Caronia's Brain Freeze and the rest with San san in Saphire.
2. Simply finish the rest of your nails by placing the gems on the nails coated with San san's Sapphire. then top it off with your favorite top coat.
3. For the accent nail, use a dotting tool to form the flower petals using Sapphire and dot the Powder Yellow nail polish by Caress in the center of each flower.
4. Also fill in the blank spaces with yellow dots.
5. Let your design dry before applying a generous amount of top coat making sure that the brush doesn't touch your nail to avoid it from smudging.
- The Office | NACPAE
- Blue English Primrose Nail Art
- Biore UV Perfect Bright Face Milk
- Bella Blanca Bleach
- Nail Art Tools in the Philippines
- Sideways French Manicure