The last time I went to Davao for the naional convention, we passed by Mindanao Expo at Abreeza Mall and there I found a small kiosk that sells native bags. The pattern is pretty, and colorful plus, it's easy to make.
The products I used are: OMG Oh My Girl 2 Way Nail Art Brush, Black Caronia Nail Polish, White Chic Nail Polish a liner brush. If you don't have a nail art brush, you may try making one by cutting a few bristles from your nail polish's brush and attaching to the end of a stick.
1. Begin with a white nail plish of you choice.
2. Draw your lines to create the blocks. It doesn't have to be perfect. If some lines thicker that the others, you can cover it up later.
3. Fill in the blocks with the color of your choice. As an alternative, you may use a dotting tool, toothpick or a bobby pin. Make sure every corners were fully covered.
4. Some of the polish may pass through the line so you may need to do a touch up.
5. Wait for it to dry completely before sealing your design with a clear nail polish.
I hope you like it and be able to try it yourself. If you've done the same, why don't you post a link to your post so I could check it out.
-Blocked Nail Art (Freehand)
- Top Picks for Spring and Summer 2017 Nail Polish
-OMG Professional Touch
- Bobbie Galactic Night Collection
- OMG Oh My Girl 2 Way Nail Art Brush
-Red Velvet Cupcake Nail Art