The last time I went to Davao for the national convention, we passed by Mindanao Expo at Abreeza Mall and there I found a small kiosk that sells native bags. The pattern is pretty, and colorful plus, it's easy to make.
The products I used are: (OMG) Oh My Girl 2 Way Nail Art Brush, Black Caronia Nail Polish, White Chic Nail Polish a liner brush. If you don't have a nail art brush, you may try making one by cutting a few bristles from your nail polish's brush and attaching to the end of a stick.
Steps - by - step procedure:
1. Begin with a white nail plish of you choice.
2. Draw your lines to create the blocks. It doesn't have to be perfect. If some lines thicker that the others, you can cover it up later.
3. Fill in the blocks with the nail polish color of your choice. As an alternative, you may use a dotting tool, toothpick or a bobby pin. Make sure every corners were fully covered.
4. Some of the nail polish may pass through the line so you may need to do a touch up.
5. Wait for it to dry completely before sealing your design with a clear top coat.
I hope you like it and be able to try it yourself. If you've done the same, why don't you comment a link to your post so I could check it out.
-Vine Nail Art
-Free Blogging and Photo Editing Apps for Android Users
-The Office | Why do you blog?
-Managing Facebook Group Tasks
-Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson