If there's anything I'm grateful for this month in my beauty finds, it'll be discovering Bioré Cleansing Oil. I've been having trouble with my skin recently so I decided to change my routine for combination skin and my search has suggested the use of cleansing oils. However, I'm on a budget and the most affordable oil based cleanser I could find is Bioré's.
What: Bioré Cleansing Oil
Where to buy: Watsons; BeautyMNL
Bioré Cleansing Oil claims are as follows:
- Gentle cleansing oil washes away stubborn makeup, even waterproof mascara!
- This oil - based makeup remover from Japan has excellent cleansing ability that makes makeup removal so quick and easy! Suitable for medium to heavy makeup users, it effectively dissolve and remove stubborn makeup even waterproof mascara, while lifting away dirt and impurities. Unlike typical oil makeup removers, it does not emulsify upon contact with water, thus maintaining its optimal cleansing performance at all times.
- No greasy or sticky feeling n skin after use.
- Gentle and mild on skin
- Refreshing fragrance
For so long, I've only been using Vaseline to remove my eye makeup and Cetaphil Cleanser to wash off the rest. If there's any makeup left, I use Eskinol to get rid of it then moisturize with St. Yves. However, my combination skin has turned dry to a point that I can feel the flaky and itchy patches on my face.
I searched online for oil based cleansers but most of what I found was around P500+. This, by far, is the only one I could find that's around P300 for 150ml. I'm not sure how many ml I dispense per use but one pump is enough to cleanse my entire face on typical days when I wear minimal makeup. You will need more if you were to clean up a heavy one though.
Does it work?
It works like magic! And I'm not exagerating. I must say I don't wear heavy makeup on a daily basis but being a Vaseline user for so long, this is so much better and easier at a really affordable price.
The dry patches that's been bothering me has eventually disappeared in four days after adding Bioré Cleansing Oil in my beauty routine. And again, I'm not exagerating.
As for the scent, it smells like a freshly peeled apple, very light and refreshing.
Bioré has not disappointed me since the first day I tried their UV Perfect Bright Face Milk which I'm still using and loving. I'll definitely try out their foaming facial wash as soon as mine runs out.
I still love Vaseline but I don't think I'm ever going back to using it for removing my makeup again.
- The Office | NACPAE
- Blue English Primrose Nail Art
- Biore UV Perfect Bright Face Milk
- Bella Blanca Bleach
- Nail Art Tools in the Philippines
- Sideways French Manicure